Friday, April 19, 2013
I have been sitting here for 3 hours replaying Michael Buble's Christmas album in the middle of April. Bittersweet. It used to be my favourite album. Now it's the only closest thing I have to feeling close to you. I still can't listen to Holly Jolly Christmas without catching myself crying uncontrollably. It takes me back to when were at the back of the lecture sipping on some Smores hot chocolate and listening to his album, giggling at his rendition of Santa Baby. In that very moment, you reminded me of why Christmas is the only thing I look forward to all year. I couldn't wait for you to open up your gifts and to see your perplexed face light up. That's my all-time favourite face that you rarely ever wore. Who knew you would go and ruin Christmas for me. I just really hope I can ever feel the same about Christmas again. And that Buble will make another Christmas album this winter, because I really can't listen to this anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment