Tuesday, February 04, 2014

This time last year I loved and lost. I want to say I've gotten better but they are worse. I get so lost I sometimes lose myself for days. I don't know how to trust. I don't know how confide. Nobody understands what it's like to grow hatred and disgust for the very one person you've ever loved infinitely. Nobody understands what it's like to have the only person you've let in, turn around only to patronize you. You. The only one to witness my scars. You are the only person I want to erase. I hate you. Everything I once loved about you turned out to be everything I hate and cannot stand. I hate the way you part your hair with rolled pants to your ankles. I hate the way you smell and look before you take a shower. I hate the way you made me sit outside your hallway while shitting. I hate the way you dress in darks and plaids and Vans. I hate your face I hate your eyes I hate your calloused fingers. I hate your smile that's always crooked and hate your taste in music. I hate it all I hate your soul I hate your sole existence.

Fucking shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment